React Native Developer
Job description for React Native Developer
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience: 1- 5 years of Experience in React Native Development
- Education: BCA/MCA/B.Tech (IT/CSE)/M.Tech (IT/CSE)
Job description: :We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and hence, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixesReact Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write code using Redux to store data and to ensure that the product is of the highest quality.
- Resolve the common and major libraries issues for both platforms.
- Building apps and make them publish for both stores.
Thank you for reaching out about this opportunity
Fill the form below and we will contact you asap.
Flat 50% off
Across App Development Services
Want to discuss your idea?
Let’s Get Started
We’re here to help you. Fill the form below and we will get you in touch with our experts soon.