Job descriptionWe are seeking for Android Developer, who is interested in building performant mobile apps in Android platforms, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Required Candidate profile
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Understand the project flow to implement efficient code by knowing use case scenarios.
- Work & Deliver the tasks assigned using any project management tools timely.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Working closely with other developers, QA, UX designers, business and systems analysts. *Android and Kotlin
- Knowledge of REST API
- Knowledge of authentication using OpenID, OAuth2
- Strong in OOPS, functional programming
- Knowledge of UI design principles, patterns and best practices of native app
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and logical skills**
- Deep knowledge of Mobile Application Development using technologies and tools like UIKit
- Kotlin, Core Graphics, Core Animation, Core Data, Push Notifications
- Strong knowledge on Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience of Android Mobile application development 2+ years
- Deep understanding of architecting complex mobile solutions
- Experience working within an Agile Scrum development environment
- Experience with version control software, preferably GIT
- Experience with RESTful API design and implementation
- Experience using JIRA or other agile task management tools.
Skills:Android, Rest API, Oops, UI design principles, OpenID, OAuth2
Thank you for reaching out about this opportunity
Fill the form below and we will contact you asap.
Want to discuss your idea?
Let’s Get Started
We’re here to help you. Fill the form below and we will get you in touch with our experts soon.